INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND YOUR PRODUCT IN FOR REPAIR – US RESIDENTS ONLY.
* NOTICE: Due to U.S. import and export laws, repairs originating outside of the U.S. cannot be shipped to the U.S. service center. Please contact the nearest subsidiary office that services your area for shipping information.
Reach out to us at 1-800-423-3537 and select Option 1, then Option 5 to initiate a return.
What to Include
- Complete and print This form and rubber band a copy to each product being sent to the service center. Using the Product Repair Request Form will assure your repair is processed efficiently.
- A copy of your dated Proof of Purchase is required for products without lifetime warranties. Without the sales receipt, the warranty begins as of the date of manufacture listed on the product. Please see this page for warranty information on your product.
- If your product is battery powered remove all batteries before shipping.
- Bushnell Outdoor/Primos Hunting Products, ATTN: Lab Repair, 9200 Cody Overland Park, KS 66214. Walk-in repairs will not be accepted.
- Get a tracking number from the shipper (UPS, Fed Ex or Post Office).
- Do not send in cases and other accessories, only the product in need of repair.
- Typical turnaround time for the service center is 3-4 weeks. During our peak season from September to January, the turnaround time can be 4-6 weeks.