INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND YOUR PRODUCT IN FOR REPAIR – US RESIDENTS ONLY.* NOTICE: Due to U.S. import and export laws, repairs originating outside of the U.S. cannot be shipped to the U.S. service center. Please contact the nearest subsidiary office that services your area for shipping information.
What to Include
- Complete and print This form and rubber band a copy to each product being sent to the service center. Using the Product Repair Request Form will assure your repair is processed efficiently.
- A copy of your dated Proof of Purchase is required for products without lifetime warranties. Without the sales receipt, the warranty begins as of the date of manufacture listed on the product. Please see this page for warranty information on your product.
- If your product is battery powered remove all batteries before shipping.
- Bushnell Outdoor/Primos Hunting Products, ATTN: Lab Repair, 9200 Cody Overland Park, KS 66214. Walk-in repairs will not be accepted.
- Get a tracking number from the shipper (UPS, Fed Ex or Post Office).
- Do not send in cases and other accessories, only the product in need of repair.
- Typical turnaround time for the service center is 3-4 weeks. During our peak season from September to January, the turnaround time can be 4-6 weeks.
Once your product is entered into the system, we will mail you a postcard with your lab repair number. This usually takes 2-3 weeks from the date your product arrived.
If your product is covered under warranty, the service center has the option to repair or replace your product. You will receive no additional correspondence by mail.
If your product is considered outside of warranty, an estimate letter will be mailed to you stating the cost of the repair or replacement. You will have 20 days to respond, either accepting or declining the recommendation. If you accept, you can pay for the repair or replacement by check, money order or credit card (American Express, Discover, Visa or MasterCard) by mail or phone. If you decline to pay for repairs your product will be returned as is.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REPAIR FORM.