What information is being collected at Primos.com?
- The only personal information collected is information you give us: Primos.com offers opportunities for you to sign up for email alerts and product registration. We do not collect or maintain any personal information unless you provide us with your name, address, city, state, zip, and email address.
- How we use log files to better serve you: We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to Primos.com including what pages people are visiting, and to diagnose any potential problems with the Web site. This log file does contain an “Internet Protocol” or IP address that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from but not information on a specific individual. We do not use log files to track a particular individual’s use of Primos.com.
How is the information collected at Primos.com used?
- We personalize the Web site and email communications. When you offer your personal information we use your information to personalize and customize Web pages and emails from Primos.com to you.
- We will not sell your personal information. Under no circumstances will Primos.com sell your information to third parties or any commercial entities.
Is my information secure?
- Protecting information you provide via Primos.com. Primos.com makes every effort to protect your information from the moment you begin to enter your information to when it is stored on our secure servers. Primos.com uses a secure socket layer (SSL) – with the highest level of encryption commercially available – on pages where Web site visitors sign up for email news, volunteer, and make a secure online donation using their credit card.
- Strict security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any and all information pertaining to Primos.com. In addition, Primos.com is run on servers located in a secure server room and locked in a rack
- Servers are monitored 24 hours a day.
- Primos.com links to other sites: Our site may contain links to other Web sites and servers. Bushnell.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of linked Web sites; nor should a link from Bushnell.com be construed as an endorsement of that site’s content, services or practices.
Can I change my information or opt out of campaign mailings?
- How to unsubscribe from our email list: All sign ups for email communications and other features of Primos.com are completely voluntary. At the bottom of every news alert email is an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailings.